- Cycling shorts
- Model: women's
- Ultra-lightweight, heat regulating
- Graduated seamless compression
- Integrated vents
- Does not retain water, no wet or heavy feeling
- Contours the legs perfectly
- Stays in place
- Flatlock seams to prevent risk of irritation
- Constant temperature regulation
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Absorbs up to 30% of shocks
- Reduces vibrations by up to 25%
- Delays muscle fatigue
- Reduces muscle pain
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Limits aches and the sensation of heavy legs
- Oeko-Tex certified fibres
- Massing effect fibre
- Shock absorber
- Oxygen compression
- V Shape belt
- Offers supreme comfort during long distances
- Optimised density
- The foam resumes shape instantly
- Multiple small perforations
- Perfect sweat and moisture evacuation
- Quick drying foam
- No irritation or overheating
- No restriction when swimming and running
- Made in Italy
- 70% polyamide
- 30% elastane
- Pad: 100% PU
V SHAPE BELT: Maximum comfort around the abdominal muscles with better support that absorbs the shocks in fatigue areas. The V-belt eliminates any pressure on the stomach to provide optimal comfort.
THERMOREGULATION: The special knit will protect you from the cold whilst providing maximum breathability to your skin. The activation of the micro-circulation assists and supports the thermal-regulation of the skin, which lets you save energy.
HYDRO PHOBIC: The water-repellent fibre wicks away moisture and perspiration without absorbing it, even during excessive perspiration. The end of uncomfortable heavy, moist clothing that irritates the skin and does not dry.
ERGO-FIT: The finish on the sleeves has been designed to provide a perfect fit around the arms with a fine, flat stretchy band.
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
MASSAGING EFFECT FIBRE: Each movement triggers a micro-massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being. Patented fibre.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to long efforts is improved
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for a feeling of strength. The fibre is ultra-stretchy and also more breathable for maximum comfort
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.