Use: road cycling
- Ideal for long rides on the road
- Complies with CE EN 1078 standards
- Weight: 220 g
- Light Fit System™
- Air Channel™
- Light, robust In-Mold construction
- Excellent shock absorption
- DownShell extension on the back
- Comfortable padded chin strap
- Clip fastening
- Strap dividers for easy use
- Air Channel™ venting system
- 21 vents for breathability
- Light Fit System™ 3-position height adjustment
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- Removable insect net
- CTX® antibacterial padding
- Maintains an optimal temperature inside the helmet
- Excellent moisture absorption
- Breathable interior for increased comfort
In Mold™ Construction: The EPS material is directly fused to the outer shell creating a perfect fusion of the two materials. Resulting in a construction that is extremely solid but equally light.
DownShell: Extension of the outer shell below the helmet, which prevents scratching, ensures helmet durability and adds a perfect finish.
Air Channel™: Internal ventilation channels ensure optimal air circulation. The helmet is effectively vented and guarantees comfort during activity.
Light Fit System™: Every second counts, a good fit is essential. The LFS system helps fit the helmet quickly, safely and comfortably. The adjustment mechanism is particularly small and light. It is easy to adjust using two fingers. The height also has 3 vertical position settings for an optimal fit. The perfect use of straps for comfort. This system reduces the weight by 15% for improved performance and efficiency.
CTX®: Cratoni helmet pads are made with an antibacterial fabric and prevent bacteria growth in the helmet. They guarantee durability, freshness and hygiene inside the helmet.