- Premium quality and high performance
- Extreme resistance, even in the toughest conditions
- High visibility and easy to read
- Longer battery life thanks to solar energy
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist cardio function
- Connect IQ™ sensors for outdoor activities: GPS, GLONASS & GALILEO satellite positioning
- Preloaded activity profiles suitable for all types of sports and adventures
- Key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget
- Performance widget shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Smart features: Smart Notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport
- Customisable dials and free app downloads on the shop
- Syncing with music playing services like Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music for storing and listening directly from the watch
- Music storage: up to 2000 songs
- WiFi, Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connections
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- GPS time sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Connect IQ™ (watch dials, data fields, widgets and downloadable apps)
- Answer/cancel call message with SMS (Android™ only)
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Heart rate tracking
- Heart rate alerts
- GLONASS and Galileo GPS: speed, distance, navigation, etc.
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications
- Music function
- Lets you listen to music
- Find my Phone
- Find my Watch function
- VIRB® remote
- Tracking and safety: LiveTrack / Group LiveTrack
- Real time events sharing
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ mobiles
- Garmin Pay™
- LiveTrack and Group LiveTrack
- Incident detection for some activities
- Dual coordinates system
- Step counter
- Activity tracker
- Automatic lens
- Monitors your sleep
- Floors climbed
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Physical age (via app)
- Stress tracker
- Rest reminder
- Muscle building activity profiles: rowing, strength training and cardio
- Training functions, planning and analysis
- Running functions: indoor, trail, etc.
- Colour screen: Anti-glare HD 1'2", transflective MIP (memory-in-pixel)
- Glass: Scratchproof Corning Gorilla Glass DX and Power Glass
- Scope: Stainless steel
- Case: fibre reinforced polymer
- Stainless steel case back
- Strap: silicone
- Fastening: pin buckle
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 m)
- Memory: 32 GB
- Battery: lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 34 days / up to 59 days with solar power
- Smart watch: up to 9 days / 10.5 days with solar power
- GPS mode max. battery: up to 50 hours / 64 hours with solar power
- GPS: up to 25 hrs / 28 hrs with solar power
- Expedition mode: up to 20 days / 26 days with solar power
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 15.1 mm
- Display format: 30.4 mm
- Strap width: 20 mm
- Screen definition: 260 x 260 pixels
- Weight: 85 g
IN THE BOX:
- Fenix 6S Pro Solar
- USB charging cable
The FENIX 6 is an all-new, high-performance design with new, advanced features and improved battery life.
A truly robust smart device, it has been adapted to meet any challenge and fit any lifestyle with built-in tools such as a wrist heart rate monitor, Pulse Ox, outdoor navigation sensors, built-in activity profiles, new power management system, performance statistics, contactless payment, Smart Notifications and much more.
Optimised for outdoor use with a permanently active, 1.4" anti-reflective screen (36% larger than previous FENIX models) and highly scratch and break resistant Sapphire glass.
ANT+®: A 2.4GHz proprietary wireless networking protocol. One advantage of ANT+ is that it requires very little energy. It is primarily used with sports and fitness sensors, but it can also be incorporated into other sectors, including health, home automation and industry. One of the first applications was actually measuring high-level sports, such as cycling.
Bluetooth Smart®: Bluetooth Smart is the economic, intelligent version of wireless Bluetooth technology. With its low energy consumption, Bluetooth Smart is ideal for devices powered by small batteries over long periods of time. So you can keep your smartphone or tablet app running in the background without worrying about your battery level.
SPORTS APPS: Use pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, track running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golf and more.
SKI TOURING: This profile distinguishes between ascents and descents in ski touring and then displays specific metrics directly on the watch.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING POWER: Once the watch is paired with the HRM-Pro™ heart rate belt (sold separately), the glide power metric calculates the real time effort of your cross-country workouts.
ANIMATED WORKOUTS: View easy-to-follow 'animated' workouts for cardio, strength training, yoga and Pilates directly on the watch's screen. Choose pre-installed animated workouts or download more from the Garmin Connect™ online community.
POWER MANAGEMENT: Learn about the impact of different settings and sensors on the battery life of your watch, so you can easily make the necessary changes.
WRIST HEART RATE SENSOR: Get heart rate data and alerts for if your resting heart rate stays too high or too low. Measure the effort your heart puts into your activities, even underwater.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR: Optimise your body's energy reserves by using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to assess when you are at your best and when you need to rest.
PERFORMANCE DATA: View advanced training data including running dynamics (stride analysis), temperature and altitude adjusted VO2 Max, recovery support and more.
RECOVERY AID: After each workout, the recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for your next session. It also takes into account the workout intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS: For custom workouts, get daily training recommendations for running and cycling based on your current training capacity and level.
BATTERY LIFE: The internal rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days in smart watch mode, 15 hours in GPS with music mode and up to 80 days in energy saving mode.
PACEPRO™ FUNCTIONS: The unique PacePro feature helps you keep pace with specific advice that adapts to the gradient of your route.
GOLF: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses worldwide and take advantage of button targeting and PlaysLike Distance, which analyses the distance of your shots based on gradient.
HYDRATION TRACKING: Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Record your daily water intake to avoid dehydration and track your daily hydration that you can asses for consistency.
CLIMBPRO FUNCTION: Use the ClimbPro Climb Planner on uploaded routes to view real-time information about your current and upcoming climbs, including steepness, distance and .
MULTI-SATELLITE SUPPORT: Access multiple satellite navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to navigate even in the most challenging environments where GPS alone is not enough.
ABC SENSORS: Track your next route with ABC sensors featuring an altimeter for altitude data, a barometer to monitor weather and a 3-axis electronic compass for orientation.
PULSE OXIMETER: For altitude acclimatisation or sleep analysis, a pulse oximeter sensor uses light beams on your wrist to assess your body's oxygen absorption.
BREATHING MONITORING: View your breathing data throughout the day, while sleeping and during yoga and breathing activities.
EXPEDITION MODE: Go anywhere you want between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultra-low power GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
TOPOGRAPHICAL & SKI MAPS: Use the topographic maps to find your way during all your adventures. Display the name and slope difficulty of 2,000 ski resorts around the world.
ROUND TRIP PLANNER: Enter the distance you want to travel and get suggested routes back to your starting point. The popular Trendline™ route generator helps you find the best local routes.
DETAILED DIRECTIONS: Follow a route or path with detailed directions that shows you the next turn in advance.