Use: trail, hiking
- Stride: Universal
- Recommended for: leisure
- Recommended terrain: paths
- Level of cushioning: 23 mm
- Designed for mountain trail terrain
- Redesigned for increased traction, stability and support when running
- Light and comfortable
- Weight: 260 g (per shoe)
- Zero Drop™
- Foot Shaped™ Toe Box
- Vibram® MegaGrip
- Quality suede
- Classic laces
- Precise foot support
- Large toe box
- Freedom of movement
- Zero Drop™ platform: for the best running posture
- Heel and forefoot in line with the ground level
- Respects natural body alignment
- FootShape™ Toe Box
- Increased stability and propulsion
- Enhanced midfoot attack
- EVA 23 mm
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Soft and light
- Excellent cushioning
- Optimal comfort
- 5 mm insole contour
- Double layer EVA
- Comfortable cushioning
- Vibram MegaGrip® outsole
- Optimal traction on all surfaces
- Wider heel for improved stability
- Larger centre groove for increased traction
ZERO DROP: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage low-impact running technique, respects the natural alignment of the body and strengthens calf muscles that are weakened by raised heels.
FOOT SHAPED TOE BOX: Allows your toes to spread out comfortably and naturally and for the big toe to reduce pronation. The result is improved stability and increased propulsion for optimal running performance.
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
MEGAGRIP: Technique developed by Vibram® for slippery surfaces. MegaGrip provides excellent grip for wet and dry ground, while maintaining a high level of durability. It gives an unbeatable combination of grip and durability.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.