Use: winter sports
- Tight fit
- Waterproof and windproof
- Water resistance: 5000 mm
- Breathability: 5.000 g/m²/24h
- RET < 13
- Waterproof PTX membrane
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Thermal insulation
- Removable hood with faux fur trim
- Teflon® EcoElite™ coating
- 4 zipped pockets
- Freedom of movement
- PTX membrane
- Teflon® EcoElite™
- 100% polyester
- PFC free
PTX Membrane: PTX has 2 layers, the waterproof laminated outer layer is porous to allow water vapour through, essential for wicking away sweat. The inner layer prevents heat escaping. This material provides excellent protection and comfort.
Teflon® EcoElite™: In the interests of being more environmentally friendly, this technology uses 60% renewable sources and is PFC-free (perfluorocarbon). The finish allows water to slide off the fabric, leaving the garment dry, even in very damp climates.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.