Use: winter sports
- Type: competitive winter sports
- Light ergonomic construction
- Compatible with ski goggles (not included)
- Certification: CE EN 1077-A
- Weight: 550 g
- Robust tapered ABS construction
- Fastening: clip
- Padded, adjustable chin strap
- Wide field of vision
- High performance ventilation system and anti-penetration
- Custom helmet fit
- Removable clip for goggles
- Vents designed to help prevent goggles fogging
- Multi-Impact EPP Liner for shock absorption
- Comfortable, removable LD foam padding
- Inside channels for stability without hearing loss
- Soft, comfortable ear pads
- Maintains an optimal temperature inside the helmet
- Excellent moisture absorption
- Breathable interior for increased comfort
Multi-Impact EPP Liner: Made with expanded polypropylene, this coating ensures optimal performance and shock absorption even after several low intensity impacts.
Injected ABS: A high resistance construction with improved shock absorption compared to other constructions. Helmets made this way have 2 parts that are joined and glued: a hard ABS outer shell and an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam inner layer.
The ABS material is recognised for its shockproof properties, hardness and lightness that allows it to be moulded easily. Expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides thermal insulation and resistance to shocks and compression.