Use: winter sports
- Construction: Hybrid Shell:
- Ventilation: 20 vents
- Compatible with goggles
- Certification: CE EN 1077-B and ASTM F2040
- Weight: 550 g
- AeroCore Koroyd
- AirEvac 2
- AeroCore™ technology with the material Koroyd™
- 20 ventilation points: enables superior air flow
- Self-adjusting control system for custom adjustment
- Removable ear pads
- Constant air ventilation thanks to AirEvac 2
- X-Static performance lining
- Compatible with SkullCandy© audio system (not included)
AEROCORE BY KOROYD: Smith's objective and design philosophy behind AeroCore™ construction is to increase airflow, improve temperature regulation resulting in fog-free vision and improve impact resistance. The objective was achieved through the combination of materials such as EPS and Koroyd®, a revolutionary new material that absorbs more energy upon impact when compared to international standards, while increasing airflow. AeroCore™ construction through the use of Koroyd® and EPS allows for more vents to be placed throughout the helmet without sacrificing protection and comfort..
AIREVAC 2: The AirEvac 2 system directs hot air to the exterior of the goggles via external vents and internal channels in the expanded polystyrene coating. The air flow can be adjusted using the Regulator control system of the helmet.
Hybrid Construction: A blend of 2 constructions to optimise the positive aspects of each material.
The outer shell is made up of a resistant ABS injected shell on top of the head to help absorb shocks and a polycarbonate (PC) lower shell for lightness. It also has expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) on the inside.