Please note: images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
Use: winter sports
- Colour: prizm pink
- Category: 2
- Light transmission rate: 21%:
- Ideal in cloudy or slightly sunny weather
- ANSI Z87.1 standard
- Designed for small to medium size faces
- O Matter
- Optically correct dual-vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®), a high precision lens and ANSI Z80.3 standard shock resistant
- Plutonite lens that filters 100% of A,B and C UV and dangerous blue light above 400 nm
- Scratchproof and anti-fog lens
- High shock resistance
- Light, resistant and flexible O Matter frame
- Dual surge port frame vents for improved air circulation
- Optimal airflow for good moisture transfer
- Flexible frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
- Wide helmet-compatible strap
- Soft triple density fleece foam for maximum comfort
- Adjustable strap for a perfect hold
- Silicone strips for perfect support with or without helmet
O MATTER: This light, synthetic component is designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
- Improved performances and security, Prizm helps you reach your goals in all confidence.
- Sharpens the perception of your environment, to help you see clearly and react faster.
- Improves contrasts, to help you focus on the essential.
- Optimises your capacity to see and follow moving objects, even on the side of your field of vision.
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.