Please note: images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
Use: winter sports
- Colour: Prizm™ Snow Sapphire Iridium®
- Category: 3
- Light transmission rate: 13 %
- Ideal for sunny weather
- Designed for large faces
- Compatible with glasses: yes
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Construction: cylindrical
- Prizm™ Technology
- 100% UV protection
- Comfortable triple density foam
- 50mm adjustable strap
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
- Improved performances and security, Prizm helps you reach your goals in all confidence.
- Sharpens the perception of your environment, to help you see clearly and react faster.
- Improves contrasts, to help you focus on the essential.
- Optimises your capacity to see and follow moving objects, even on the side of your field of vision.
Iridium®: Designed to balance the light transmission and reduce reflections, this lens high range coating is made with heated metal oxides. It is available in a large range of colours to optimise vision in nearly all light conditions.
Cylindrical: Cylindrical lenses are built on a base curve only in the X (horizontal) axis to fit to the face. They are relatively flat, so do not distort your view. They tend to be worn by regular skiers, especially for piste skiing.
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).