- Ultra-robust D² Construction™ construction
- 2 density EPP foam construction, for high and low energy impact.
- EPP foam offers an impressive resilience, returns to its original shape and keeps its protective properties even after multiples impacts
- MIPS®: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Ventilation: Multiple vents
- Compatible with goggles
- Certification: CE EN 1077
- Spherical shock-absorbent MIPS® system
- Clip with padded strap fastening
- Stack Vent™ and Super Cool™ Vents ventilation system
- Compatible with goggles (not included)
- Removable headband holder at the back for perfect goggle hold
- Removable, soft and warm earpieces
- Polartec® Power Grid™ warm and soft lining
- Internal canal to attach the goggles band
- Compatible with Giro Outdoor Tech audio system (not included)
- Stash-Fit adjustment system allowing you to change the density of the earpieces or to remove them.
- Optimal ventilation
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): This system is based on a hard plastic shell placed inside the helmet. Fixed to the helmet with multi-directional attachments, the MIPS system can move in all directions inside the helmet. The aim is to let the helmet move freely on the head in the event of an oblique impact. By turning around the head, the helmet absorbs and dissipates the force of the impact, thus reducing the effect on the brain.
Polartec®: Light, durable fleeces that stand out by their insulation. Made from tear-resistant polyester threads, these garments are highly breathable, dry quickly and retain heat without being overly heavy.