- Construction: In-Mold
- Unique moulding construction between the outer shell and inner lining to reduce weight and increase breathability.
- This unique construction also ensures a better diffusion of the impact over a larger part of the helmet
- MIPS® system: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Ventilation: Multiple vents
- Compatible with goggles
- Certification: CE EN 1077
- Clip with padded strap fastening
- Stack Vent™ and Passive Agressive Venting System ventilation system
- In Form™ 2 Fit and On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning adjustment system, suitable with gloves
- Injected TPU edges
- Removable, soft and warm earpieces
- Optimal ventilation
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): This system is based on a hard plastic shell placed inside the helmet. Fixed to the helmet with multi-directional attachments, the MIPS system can move in all directions inside the helmet. The aim is to let the helmet move freely on the head in the event of an oblique impact. By turning around the head, the helmet absorbs and dissipates the force of the impact, thus reducing the effect on the brain.