Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
- Colour: Prizm™ snow black Iridium®
- Category: 4
- Light transmission rate: 5.5 %
- Ideal for very sunny weather
- Designed for large faces
- Compatible with glasses: yes
- Compatible with a helmet: yes
- Built on a three dimensional base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axes.
- More rounded to match the shape of the retina
- Provides a wider field of vision that is useful when you are in a "busy" environment packed with fir trees, trunks, rocks etc.
- Helps you to perceive the relief and improve your performance when skiing downhill
- The new PRIZM™ lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles
- Improved performances and security, Prizm helps you reach your goals in total confidence
- Sharpens the perception of your environment, to help you see clearly and react faster
- Improves contrasts, to help you focus on the essential
- Optimises your capacity to see and follow moving objects, even on the side of your field of vision
- Iridium®, designed to balance light transmission and to reduce reflections
- 100% UV protection
- Comfortable triple density foam
- 50mm adjustable strap
Category 4 lenses are the strongest of all, they can filter up to 97% of sunlight. They are only used in situations of extreme sunlight, for example for mountaineering on glaciers or on high mountains where the sunlight is increased tenfold due to reflections on ice and snow. The S4 sun filtration index is forbidden when driving as it alters vision and perception of colours.