Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
- Colour: chameleon
- Categories: 2 to 4
- Ideal in low to very sunny weather
- Ideal for medium to large size faces
- Spherical double lens
- Built on a three dimensional base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axes.
- More rounded to match the shape of the retina
- Provides a wider field of vision that is useful when you are in a "busy" environment packed with fir trees, trunks, rocks etc.
- Helps you to perceive the relief and improve your performance when skiing downhill
- Airflow venting
- Additional visor ventilation to prevent fogging
- Dual density foam
- Slits on the frame for increased flexibility
- Headband with silicone lining for a perfect hold
- 15 mm extension of each side of the goggles
- Symmetrical Adjustment
- Lightweight and resistant
Category 4 lenses are the strongest of all, they can filter up to 97% of sunlight. They are only used in situations of extreme sunlight, for example for mountaineering on glaciers or on high mountains where the sunlight is increased tenfold due to reflections on ice and snow. The S4 sun filtration index is forbidden when driving as it alters vision and perception of colours.
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.