Use: fitness, training, multisports
- Model: men's
- Light and breathable
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 309 g (per shoe)
- UA HOVR™
- UA Tribase
- Energy Web
- Low stem in soft mesh
- Energy Web compression mesh provides lightweight directional support and unmatched comfort
- Anatomical sock-like structure for a comfortable fit
- 3D moulded midfoot panel provides structure
- Laser perforations for increased ventilation
- UA HOVR™ technology for a zero gravity feel
- Unique lacing
- Removable insole
- Cradles the foot
- High grip and durability
- External heel counter with stabilization frame provides stable support
- UA TriBase technology in the outsole optimises ground contact
HOVR™: Under Armour HOVR™ technology provides a zero gravity feeling, returning energy with each stride. This foam ensures a unique light feeling.
TriBase™: Under Armour TriBase™ technology on the sole has three contact points, creating a stable base to optimise ground contact where your foot needs it most. It guarantees flexibility upwards for natural movements and downwards to reinforce traction for climbing.
Energy Web: Compression effect Energy Web mesh used in UA's HOVR® foam model helps return the energy you produce.