- Comfortable, toning material
- Breathable fabric
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Quick drying
- High-rise that stays in place when you move
- Optimised vent zones
- Designed with feminine and elegant openwork details
- Seamless for increased comfort
- Bluesign® certified Polygiene technology reduces odours enabling you to wear your clothes for longer
- Minimum 50% recycled Q-NOVA® fibre made from nylon
- Made in Portugal = less carbon impact and more social responsibility
- SMETA Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit certified factory using the HIGG Index
- 95% Q-NOVA polyamide
- 5% elastane
SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit): World's most widely used social audit, SMETA is Sedex's social audit methodology, which enables companies to assess their sites and suppliers to understand the working conditions in their supply chain.
HIGG Index: The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. Launched in 2012, it was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, a nonprofit organization founded by a group of fashion companies, the U.S. government's Environmental Protection Agency and other nonprofit entities.