Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
- Colour: grey flash blue
- Categories: 2 to 3
- Ideal for sunny weather
- Weight: 29 g
- Photochromic and polarised
- 100% UV protection
- Base: 8
- Lens cut-out on the side for air flow and moisture evacuation
- Internal anti-fog treatment
- Oil-repellent outer coating to prevent marks, help cleaning and allow water run-off
- Composition: trivex
- Excellent hold
- Wraparound shape
- Adjustable temples at the end to fit perfectly and fit a helmet, cap or cap
- Soft grip temples that won't stick to your hair
- Flexible, shock-absorbent grip insert on the nose
- Lens height: 44 cm
- Lens width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple: 135 mm
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- you're not dazzled by the sun
- your vision is clearer
- more realistic colour and contrast perception
- 100% UV protection for your eyes and eyesight
No more sun dazzle.