Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
Use: hiking, mountaineering
- Designed for mountain sports, hiking, ski, MTB, trail and climbing
- Colour: brown
- Categories: 2 to 4
- Light transmission rate: 5%-20%
- Ideal in light to very sunny weather
- Photochromic and polarised
- 100% UV protection
- Eliminates glare for improved optical comfort
- Mirror effect on the lens for reinforced light filtration
- Internal anti-fog treatment
- Oil-repellent outer coating to prevent marks, help cleaning and allow water run-off
- Polarised for improved relief detection and optimal protection
- Composition: trivex
- Base: 8
- Exclusive soft material on the temples that won't stick to your hair ensuring absolute support and comfort
- Ergonomic shape for good fit around the face and head
- Removable side protection to block bright light
- Optimal protection from harmful sun rays and extreme conditions
- Cord attachment (cord not included)
- Lens height: 39 mm
- Lens width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Temple: 130 mm
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- you're not dazzled by the sun
- your vision is clearer
- more realistic colour and contrast perception
- 100% UV protection for your eyes and eyesight
No more sun dazzle.
Cookie settings 🍪
When you connect to our site, subject to your choices, we (or our partners) may be required to install various cookies on your device that allow us to recognise your browser while the cookie is active.
These cookies cannot be deactivated. They are necessary for the proper functioning of our services. In particular, they allow: the storage of information collected via forms completed by the user (creation or access to your account, subscription services, order basket contents, etc.); the communication of special offer; user account access with login detail; implementation of security measures, i.e. when the user is asked to log on again after a certain period of Tim; monitoring the activity of members in order to ensure the proper functioning of our services
Using your browsing data to gather information on your areas of interest, these cookies allow websites to display relevant offers and advertisements on your device. They also allow us to measure the performance of the advertisements on our website and we use this information to calculate and justify the prices we offer to our partners. Deactivating advertising cookies will not hide adverts, but it ensures that they won’t be based on information gathered by the cookies.
These cookies personalise content and offer suggestions. They allow us to adapt the presentation of our site, using in particular the A/B testing solution Dynamic Yield. They are optional cookies but the information they gather allows us to improve on our sites. Most of these cookies expire when you leave our website. Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months.
These cookies allow us to gather the browsing information of visitors to our website. They are used in statistical studies that aim to improve the user experience. These studies allow us to better understand our visitor’s habits, how often they visit the website and how they use our services.