- Colour: brown silver mirror
- Category: 2
- Ideal for partially sunny weather
- Ideal for medium size faces
- Designed to fit POC's Tectal and Tectal Race helmets
- UV400 protection
- Clarity technology
- Ri-Pel™ technology protects the lenses from dirt, sweat, salt and dust
- Composition: polycarbonate
- Lightweight frame made of flexible and durable Grilamid
- Hydrophilic rubber pads on the nose and temples for an optimal fit even in wet conditions
- Open, naturally ventilated, helps evacuate condensation
- Spring-loaded hinges prevent the frame from breaking in the event of an impact
CLARITY: Clarity lens tint helps significantly improve perception of contrasts, light and colours in all weather conditions. Combined with Clarity tint, the Spektris mirror coating helps reduce reflections and eye fatigue.
Clarity technology for Poc goggles has been developed in collaboration with Carl Zeiss Vision SunLens for everyday use and competitions.
Ri-pel: The ZEISS-patented Ri-Pel sunglass range is characterised by its water-repellent, water-resistant, antistatic and easy-to-clean properties.
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
LENSE BY ZEISS: The first manufacturer of precision lens in the world, Zeiss combines technical expertise and innovative ideas to create an exceptional visual experience. Much more than a simple lens!
Grilamid®: Of all the nylons available on the market, Grilamid has been specifically designed for glasses frames and provides the best elasticity and deformation capacity. The large elasticity of the frame guarantees a high level of comfort. Great stability in the event of sudden temperature changes and elastic memory to help the glasses resist strain.