- Studded shoes for stable grip
- Nike React
- Zoom Air
- Lightweight, breathable and supportive Flyknit upper
- Thin, stretchy moisture protection membrane to keep your shoes clean
- Foam padded collar for comfort and ankle support
- External heel counter for foot stability
- Comfortable fabric insole
- Nike React technology for a smooth stride
- Zoom Air unit sewn directly along the entire length of the upper
- 3 additional Zoom Air units, one in the heel and two in the forefoot
- Bounce on the course and comfortable cushioning with every step
- Translucent outsole with Zoom Air units
- Heel to toe difference (drop): 8 mm
Nike React: The most reactive foam developed by Nike. 11% more flexible, with 13% increased energy return compared to the brand's most flexible and dynamic cushioning. More resistant and lighter, it's a ready-to-go foam that feels great as you run.
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family and, like its peers, it is both light and resistant. Thanks to its incredible finesse, Nike Zoom brings the foot closer to the ground and improves stability, especially for side acceleration and multi-directional movement. After impact, the stretched fibres inside the pressurised air unit will instantly regain their shape, providing exceptional reactivity and an improved contact with the surface you are running on.