- Membrane: Gore-Tex
- Water resistance: 20000 mm
- Breathability: RET < 9m²pa.w
- Insulation / Lining: Primaloft Black 40gr insulation
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiter: Yes
- Weight: 500 g
- Waterproof and breathable
- Heat-sealed seams
- Comfortable sporty fit
- Adjustable waistband
- Joined braces
- Snow gaiters
- Reinforced lower leg
- Side vents waterproof zip
- 2 zipped and waterproof hand-warmer pockets with gusset
- Zipped waterproof thigh pockets
- 100% polyester
- DWR PFC FREE water repellent treatment
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
PrimaLoft® BLACK ECO: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness. The Eco model is made with 60% post-consumer recycled materials.
DWR : Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.