- Waterproof and windproof
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm (ISO 811-1981 E)
- Breathability: +- 15,000 gr/m²/24h
- Thermal insulation
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Built-in Recco® system
- Weight: 400 g
- Inner Plus
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Cargo pocket on the thigh
Legs & Waist:
- Velcro waist
- Removable straps
- Side opening on the leg
- Pre-shaped knees
- Kevlar® ankle reinforcements
Inner Plus: waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane. This technology provides the highest protection for tough weather conditions and allows moisture through, keeping your body dry during activity.
- Nanoporous structure. Water column: >10,000 (ISO 811-1981 E)
- Breathability: +/- 15.000 gr/m²/24h (JISL 1099-1993, B-1, Potassium Acetate Meted Test)
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.