- Very stretchy build
- Breathable fabric
- Excellent moisture management
- Quick drying
- Short and casual cut for a great freedom of movement
- Feminine cut on the sleeves
- Dri-Release Moisture wicking system
- Made in Portugal = less carbon impact and more social responsibility
- GOTS GLOBAL ORGANIC STANDARD and OCS ORGANIC CONTENT STANDARD certifications
- Recycled polyester = less use of resources derived from fossil fuels
- 84% recycled polyester
- 11% lyocell
- 5% DriRelease elastane
Recycled polyester: Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It helps reduce waste, which prevents landfill and helps reduce toxic emissions generated by incinerators. This process helps reduce consumption of the earth's resources, while keeping the advantages of classic polyester (lightness, quick drying, abrasion resistance and easy-care).
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the most comprehensive, most credible textile production certification system for the end user concerning produced that respects the principals of sustainable development.
This certification helps guarantee the organic status of the fabric fibres used, and ensures that from the production of the raw materials to the production of the finished article, the processes used are socially responsible and environmentally friendly. This standard covers all textile production stages: transformation, packaging, labelling, exporting, importing and distribution of natural fibre-based products.
The Organic Content Standard (OCS) is an international, voluntary standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of certified organic input and chain of custody. The goal of the OCS is to increase organic agriculture production.