Use: winter sports
- Colour: Prizm™ snow pink
- Category: 2
- Ideal for cloudy to partially sunny weather
- Designed for medium faces
- Compatible with glasses: yes
- Helmet compatible: yes
- Light transmission rate: 26 %
- Prizm™ Technology
- 100% UV protection
- Adjustable elastic
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
- Improved performances and security, Prizm helps you reach your goals in all confidence.
- Sharpens the perception of your environment, to help you see clearly and react faster.
- Improves contrasts, to help you focus on the essential.
- Optimises your capacity to see and follow moving objects, even on the side of your field of vision.
Spherical: Spherical lenses are built on a base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axes. This makes the spherical lens more rounded to follow the shape of the retina. They provide a wider field of vision, which is helpful in busy environments with lots of trees, trunks or rocks. Spherical lenses help you perceive relief and also help improve your performance when skiing downhill.
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.