Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Mammut® Dry Technology
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: Removable
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Weight: 880 g
- Mammut® Dry Technology
- Mammut PhaseKnit
- PFC-free DWR
- Georganic 3D
- Mammut PhaseKnit™ with abrasion-resistant zones
- Strategically placed seamless inserts
- DWR water-repellent treatment
- Georganic 3D for an optimal fit and freedom of movement
- Insulating inserts bonded to the interior
- Robust, water-repellent 2-way YKK Vislon® zip
- U-shaped zip tab for easy use with gloves
- Underarm zip vents for breathability
- Fleece insert on the collar and hood
- Built-in chip with access to the Mammut Connect app
- ISPO Product of the Year Award 2019
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Special snow construction with adjustable 3 point system
- Chest pocket with invisible zip
- 2 side pockets with YKK® water-repellent zip
- Keyring in the side pocket
- Ski pass pocket on the cuff with water-repellent YKK® zip
- Large inside pocket for ski goggles with microfibre cloth
Sleeves & Waist:
- Pre-shaped sleeves with snap button cuffs
- Flat, bonded PhaseKnit™ cuffs
- Detachable non-slip powder skirt
- Double button placket for the powder skirt
- Loops with snap buttons for attaching jacket to pants
- Elasticated drawstring hem
- Membrane: Mammut® Dry Technology - 100% polyurethane
- Outer material: 81% polyamide, 19% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- PFC-free water-repellent finish
Mammut Dry Technology: Triple layer technology with water-repellent properties: the membranes absorb sweat like a sponge and wicks it to the exterior. Inversely, they provide ventilation to guarantee breathability. Mammut Dry Technology has 3 layers: an ultra-thin breathable, windproof and waterproof membrane, an adhesive membrane ensuring the fabric's durability and finally, a waterproof fabric for perfect performance. Products with this technology are waterproof to 10,000 mm and windproof.
PhaseKnit: New PhaseKnit technology by Mammut seamlessly combines a variety of materials into a single stretchy fabric to meet the needs of any part of the body, with abrasion-resistant 3D structures and breathable areas that can be integrated into the product exactly where they are needed.
A construction with reduced seams guarantees optimal functionality, reduced rubbing and optimal freedom of movement for increased comfort.
Besides the technical performance of PhaseKnit and its modern style, these products also have a reduced environmental footprint and are certified Oeko-Tex®.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Georganic 3D technology is the combination of a dynamic-geometric design with an organic shape.
- Freedom of movement: the fit is fitted for natural movement. This ensures optimal freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- New fit: thanks to the fit, two new features appear on Georganic tops. The Y shape and T shape have been designed for vertical and horizontal movements respectively, as a basic shape for the garments. This fit is designed for climbing but is also suitable for other uses. It is suitable and comfortable for everyday use.
- Infinite design possibilities and performance.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.