- Membrane: No
- Construction: 1 layer
- Water-repellency: Yes
- Breathability: Yes
- Insulation / Lining: No
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 490 g
- Soft, stretchy, eco-designed softshell material
- Water-repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
- Pre-shaped knees for comfort in movement
- Antistatic treatment
- 4 YKK zipped pockets
Waist / Hem:
- Semi-elasticated waistband, adjustable with removable belt and secured with popper button and hook
- Adjustable lower leg
- Main fabric: 52% recycled polyester, 40% polyester, 8% elastane
- PFC free DWR Bionic-Finish Eco water-repellent treatment
- Each item of clothing is the equivalent to 22 recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled polyester: less use of resources derived from fossil fuels
- Keeps plastic out of landfills and oceans
- Offsets the production of new raw materials
Repreve® is a fabric fibre designed with durable development in mind. Made with recycled materials, with 30% or more from plastic bottles. This eco-friendly fibre is as strong and resistant as synthetic fibres, without any toxic substances. Repreve® uses thousands of waste plastic bottles to help preserve the environment.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.