Use: running, trail
- Designed to be worn during exercise
- Selective Compression: calf-based pressures for rapid and optimal toxin elimination
- Calf Support: reinforced knit around the calf
- Asymmetric G-Concept: optimises calf muscle performance
- Microfibre Sensil® Innergy: antibacterial and anti-UV fabric
- Soleus Protect System: Achilles tendon support
- Scientific Concept: mesh woven on circular knitting machines for perfect pressure control and fit
- Aero Tibial Windows: specific lighter weave on the shin and protection in sensitive areas
- Wide ribbed edge: prevents tightness and constriction
- Optimal comfort during exercise
- Made in France
- Optimise performance and reduce risk of injury
- Enhance longitudinal action of gemelli and soleus muscles
- Help improve venous return
- Boost muscle, tendon and ligament oxygenation
- Improve the muscular support and guarantee achilles tendon support
- Reduces parasite oscillating movements and vibrations
- Improved calf stabiliser muscle tone
- Reduced muscle fatigue and risk of injury
- 79% polyamide
- 21% elastane
Sensil® Innergy: Technical fabric made with a natural mineral embedded permanently in nylon 6.6.
These fabrics reflect natural thermal energy emitted by the body for optimal performance. They refresh the cells and improve skin oxygenation for easier recovery after training.
This fabric improves muscle elasticity, reducing the appearance of cellulite. It also provides excellent UV protection, increased durability and odour resistance.
Awarded to the ISPO Textrends Top Ten 2018
BV SPORT PATENTS:
SELECTIVE COMPRESSION PATENT:
- Variable / targeted compression: the R&D centre of BV SPORT has proven by numerous scientific research that the pressure transmitted to the lower members varies depending on the type and thickness of the biological tissues which they are composed of. These tissues react as pressure absorbers (muscles and fat) or on the contrary are incompressible (bones, tendons and nerves).
- Improvement of the muscle's biomechanics and performance: these innovative parameters have helped develop varying rigidity meshes (soft, semi-rigid and rigid) which have been integrated since 2004 in the manufacturing of the Booster and ProRecup compression range. Selective compression respects the anatomy and physiology of the athletes, optimises the muscular biomechanics of the muscle when moving, improves venous return, limits vibrations and oscillations, reduces the risk of soreness and delays fatigue.
BOOSTER PATENT: The aponeurosis or restraint effect provides improved support and efficiency of the muscle during the effort phase and the compression effect, obtained by adapted pressure, improves oxygenation (turbo effect) and delays the calf clogging up during exercise. Worn regularly the BV SPORT concept (Recovery + Booster) improves performance and reduces injury risk.
- Never use the booster during recovery phases, in the car, train, plane or when sleeping.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- In cases of venous troubles, contact your doctor
- Do not wear when sleeping
- Only wear the Booster range during sports activities