Use: running, fitness, multisports, team sports
- CSX cycling shorts with Selective Xperience Compression
- Made with variable stiffness mesh (soft/semi-rigid/rigid)
- Targeted compression that respects the athlete's anatomy and physiology
- Optimise the biomechanical muscle movement
- Improved venous return and reduced vibrations
- Reduced risk of aches and delayed fatigue
- Vented zones for optimal breathability and sweat wicking
- Light, antibacterial anti-UV fibre
- Wide elasticated waistband
- Flatlock stitches to prevent rubbing and chafing
- 92% polyamide
- 8% elastane
BV SPORT PATENTS:
SELECTIVE XPERIENCE COMPRESSION PATENT:
- Variable / targeted compression: the R&D centre of BV SPORT has proven by numerous scientific research that the pressure transmitted to the lower members varies depending on the type and thickness of the biological tissues which they are composed of. These tissues react as pressure absorbers (muscles and fat) or on the contrary are incompressible (bones, tendons and nerves).
- Improvement of the muscle's biomechanics and performance: these innovative parameters have helped develop varying rigidity meshes (soft, semi-rigid and rigid) which have been integrated since 2004 in the manufacturing of the Booster and ProRecup compression range. Selective compression respects the anatomy and physiology of the athletes, optimises the muscular biomechanics of the muscle when moving, improves venous return, limits vibrations and oscillations, reduces the risk of soreness and delays fatigue.
Sensil® Innergy: Technical fabric made with a natural mineral embedded permanently in nylon 6.6.
These fabrics reflect natural thermal energy emitted by the body for optimal performance. They refresh the cells and improve skin oxygenation for easier recovery after training.
This fabric improves muscle elasticity, reducing the appearance of cellulite. It also provides excellent UV protection, increased durability and odour resistance.
Awarded to the ISPO Textrends Top Ten 2018