- Tight fit with longer back for optimal protection
- Comfortable stretch, scratched Softshell fabric
- Water-repellent, windproof and breathable
- Full YKK zip with chin guard
- 2-way zip with cord = easy opening of the bottom of the garment for ventilation
- Side YKK zip pockets with flaps and cords
- Adjustable bottom thanks to 2 back gussets for more comfort in the saddle, articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- DWR water repellent, durable and PFC free treatment
- Made in a SA8000 socially certified factory
- 92% recycled polyester
- 12% elastane
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The equivalent to 24 recycled plastic bottles per garment
Recycled polyester = less use of fossil fuel energy produced resources
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
SA8000: The SA 8000 standard is an international standard certification that encourages organisations to develop, maintain and adopt socially acceptable practices in the work place.