- Fit: mid-height, higher in the back
- Stretch material that fits shapes
- Belt secured by snap and hook
- Grip on the knees for good support of the leg
- YKK zip phone pocket
- Small extra front pocket
- No seams on the seat to avoid chafing
- Lycra at the bottom of the leg to avoid layers and make it easier to put on
- Quick drying
- WRAP Worldwide Responsible Accredited factory using the HIGG index
- 60% polyamide
- 30% polyester
- 10% polyurethane
WRAP: The aim of the WRAP certification program is to independently monitor and certify compliance with international working standards, to ensure that sewn products are produced within legal, humane and ethical conditions. Participating facilities sign up voluntarily to ensure that their manufacturing practices meet these standards and furthermore commit to convey the hope that their contractors and suppliers will also comply with these standards.
HIGG Index: The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. Launched in 2012, it was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, a nonprofit organization founded by a group of fashion companies, the U.S. government's Environmental Protection Agency and other nonprofit entities.