- Very soft and comfortable material
- Stretchy fabric for freedom of movement
- Breathable fabric
- Excellent moisture management
- Quick drying
- Short and casual fit
- DriRelease: Treatment for optimal moisture wicking
- Lyocell: 100% cellulose fibre
- 85% polyester
- 12% lyocell
- 3% DriRelease® elastane
- Recycled polyester = less use of resources derived from fossil fuels
- Made in Portugal = less carbon impact and more social responsibility
- GOTS GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD certified factory
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the most comprehensive, most credible textile production certification system for the end user concerning production that respects the principals of sustainable development.
This certification helps guarantee the organic status of the fabric fibres used, and ensures that from the production of the raw materials to the production of the finished article, the processes used are socially responsible and environmentally friendly. This standard covers all textile production stages: transformation, packaging, labelling, exporting, importing and distribution of natural fibre-based products.
The Organic Content Standard (OCS) is an international, voluntary standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of certified organic input and chain of custody. The goal of the OCS is to increase organic agriculture production.