Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
- Colour: silver
- Category: 1 to 2
- Treatment: Photochromic
- Construction: Hardshell(ABS)
- The outer cover and the core a made separately and assembled during an additional step that increases the construction's robustness
- MIPS® system: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Ventilation: 10
- Certification: CE EN 12492 and CE EN 1077 CLASS B
- Weight: 590 g
- AirFlow Extractor to keep the head at an ideal temperature in all conditions
- Passive ventilation ensures a constant flow of air inside
- Click-To-Fit™ adjustment system, allows for quick and easy micro-adjustment of the fit
- Removable and washable faux fur liner
- Detachable ear pads
- Triple density foam Visor
- Ideal for partially sunny weather
- Compatible with glasses: No
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): This system is based on a hard plastic shell placed inside the helmet. Fixed to the helmet with multi-directional attachments, the MIPS system can move in all directions inside the helmet. The aim is to let the helmet move freely on the head in the event of an oblique impact. By turning around the head, the helmet absorbs and dissipates the force of the impact, thus reducing the effect on the brain.
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.