Please note: Images may vary from the product, the lens/visor colour may change depending on the reflection and viewing angle.
- Category: 2
- Ideal for partially sunny weather
- Injected ABS construction
- A high resistance construction with improved shock absorption compared to other constructions
- Helmets made this way have 2 parts that are joined and glued: a hard ABS outer shell and an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam inner layer
- The ABS material is recognised for its shockproof properties, hardness and lightness that allows it to be moulded easily
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides thermal insulation and resistance to shocks and compression
- Complies with ASTM/CE standards
- Weight: 650 g
- Click-to-Fit™ adjustment system, enables precise helmet adjustment.
- Efficient, adjustable ventilation
- Removable ear pads
- Removable, washable lining
- Natural colour perception
- Panoramic vision
- Anti-fog and scratchproof treatment
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.