- Fit: mid-height, higher in the back
- 2-way stretch material that adapts to your morphology and movements
- Soft, comfortable and shaping fabric
- Practical pocket for treats on the right leg
- Lightweight silicone grip on knee and thigh contact zones
- Lycra hemline limits thickness and makes it easier to put on
- Seamless crotch assembly prevents chafing
- WRAP Worldwide Responsible Accredited factory using the HIGG index
- 60% polyamide
- 30% polyester
- 10% polyurethane
WRAP: The aim of the WRAP certification program is to independently monitor and certify compliance with international working standards, to ensure that sewn products are produced within legal, humane and ethical conditions. Participating facilities sign up voluntarily to ensure that their manufacturing practices meet these standards and furthermore commit to convey the hope that their contractors and suppliers will also comply with these standards.
HIGG Index: The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. Launched in 2012, it was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, a nonprofit organization founded by a group of fashion companies, the U.S. government's Environmental Protection Agency and other nonprofit entities.