- Fit: mid-height, higher in the back
- 2-way stretch material that adapts to your morphology and movements
- Soft, comfortable and shaping fabric
- Lurex details and silver phone pocket zip for a sporty and feminine look
- Lightweight silicone grip on knee and thigh contact zones
- Two front pockets, plus a leg phone pocket secured by a YKK zip
- Flattering sculpting cut-outs at the back
- Seamless crotch assembly prevents chafing
- Lycra hemline limits thickness and makes it easier to put on
- WRAP Worldwide Responsible Accredited factory using the HIGG index
- 60% polyamide
- 30% polyester
- 10% polyurethane
LYCRA®: Garments made with Lycra® offer a perfect fit and are ideal for any type of sport or relaxation. This synthetic elastane fibre is capable of stretching over six times its length and resuming its original shape numerous times. Lycra® fibres have redefined comfort, support, freedom of movement and dimensional stability and are an invisible and versatile component that improve the characteristics of natural and synthetic fabrics.
WRAP: The aim of the WRAP certification program is to independently monitor and certify compliance with international working standards, to ensure that sewn products are produced within legal, humane and ethical conditions. Participating facilities sign up voluntarily to ensure that their manufacturing practices meet these standards and furthermore commit to convey the hope that their contractors and suppliers will also comply with these standards.
HIGG Index: The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. Launched in 2012, it was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, a nonprofit organization founded by a group of fashion companies, the U.S. government's Environmental Protection Agency and other nonprofit entities.