- Membrane: Mammut DRYtechnology Pro
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 2,000 mm
- Breathability: 2,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: No
- Regular fit
- Weight: 472 g
- Double front zip
- Hood with drawstring and helmet compatibility
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped side pockets
- Velcro pre-shaped cuffs
- Zipped underarm vents
- Drawstring hem
- PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Mammut DryTechnology™ Pro technology for a wind-breaking and waterproof material
- Light, breathable fabric
- Bluesign® and Fair Wear Foundation certified
- 100% polyamide
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Bluesign® Standard:An environmental programme aimed at removing substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Fair Wear Foundation: The strictest social standard in the textile industry: Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). This foundation checks and improves working conditions in 11 production countries in Asia, Europe and Africa.