- Breathability: 8,000 g/m²/24h
- Water resistance: 15000 mm
- Construction: 2.5 layers
- Fit: Regular
- Each item of clothing is the equivalent to 13 recycled plastic bottles
- Light, breathable and stretchy
- Zipped front fastening
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Taped seams
- Adjustable hood with cap
- Zipped side pockets
- Adjustable hem at the bottom of the jacket
- Velcro cuffs
- Longer back for optimal protection
- 100% REPREVE recycled polyester
- Weight: 130 g/m²
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Recycled Polyester: Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It helps reduce waste, which prevents landfill and helps reduce toxic emissions generated by incinerators. This process helps reduce consumption of the earth's resources, while keeping the advantages of classic polyester (lightness, quick drying, abrasion resistance and easy-care).
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.