Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Dermizax® DX
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Fit: Regular
- Ribbo HP
Construction & Zips:
- Range: Hard Pack (HP)
- Ribbo system to adapt to growth of young athletes
- Membrane for optimal protection
- Full zip
- High collar with chin-guard
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Removable adjustable hood
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Flap pocket on the sleeve
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Powder skirt
- Outer material: Dermizax® DX membrane - 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: D-Thermo (120 g/m²)
- Padding: 85% polyester, 15% resin
- Principal inserts: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
- Rear inserts: 79% nylon, 21% elastane
Ribbo HP - Designed to adapt: Ribbo garments are designed to fit your child's body as he grows up, for intense use up to 3 years.
- Shoulders: Just open the small pocket on both shoulders, remove the light blue ribbon and pull it to reduce the sleeve length by up to 10 cm.
- Size: Pull the elastic and attach it to the buttons to adjust the size.
- Legs: Open the small pocket on each calf under the snow gaiters, then pull the light blue ribbon to shorten the leg length by up to 10 cm.
Dermizax® DX: This membrane is designed for the highest level of water resistance, breathability and protection from wind and condensation, keeping you warm and dry all day long.
D-Thermo®: Synthetic microfibre thermal insulation from Dainese. It provides a great balance of weight and warmth, with a reasonable amount of compressibility.
Hard Pack: Speed, performance and protection for downhill skiing. Winter is a demanding season and HP meets the skier's needs with a special resort collection, developed alongside top athletes. Skiers who live for speed, pushing their ski grip to the limits and those who keep control while flying down the steepest slopes.