Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Dermizax™ EV
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Fit: Regular
Construction & Zips:
- Range: Hard Pack (HP)
- Dermizax™ EV non-porous membrane
- Optimal protection in wet conditions
- Improved balance of comfort and performance
- Fit and elasticity for optimal comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® waterproof front zip
- High collar with chin-guard
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Removable adjustable hood
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped pocket on the sleeve
- Goggle cloth in the chest pocket
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Powder skirt
- Outer material: Membrane Dermizax™ EV - 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Insulation: D-Thermo (body 100 g/m²; sleeves 60 g/m²)
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Inserts: 73% nylon, 27% elastane
Dermizax™ EV: a waterproof, windproof and antiperspirant membrane that works by using moving molecules as opposed to most other membranes that have micropores.
It provides high performance and durability The Dermizax™ membrane is extremely flexible. Its elasticity is over 200%. Practically, this means the membrane can be stretched up to twice its own length in four directions. These garments are comfortable and have a reduced risk of tearing during extreme activities.
D-Thermo®: Synthetic microfibre thermal insulation from Dainese. It provides a great balance of weight and warmth, with a reasonable amount of compressibility.
Hard Pack: Speed, performance and protection for downhill skiing. Winter is a demanding season and HP meets the skier's needs with a special resort collection, developed alongside top athletes. Skiers who live for speed, pushing their ski grip to the limits and those who keep control while flying down the steepest slopes.