Use: winter sports
- Construction: In-Mold
- Premium construction
- Stable and high performance
- Robust and durable
- Certification: CE EN 1077 Type B, ASTM F-2040
- Weight: 500 g
- Hybrid construction: ABS top shell and In-Mold lower shell
- Light and impact resistant
- FidLock® single hand helmet fastening
- Comfortable padded chin strap
- High performance, adjustable active ventilation system
- 16 ventilation points
- Front vents to prevent fogging
- Back adjustment dial
- Quick and easy
- Robust polystyrene inner shell
- Detachable and washable soft lining
- Comfortable, removable ear pads
- Maintains an optimal temperature inside the helmet
- Excellent moisture absorption
- Breathable interior for increased comfort
FID LOCK®: Fasteners that can be opened with just one hand, even when wearing gloves. When the fastener is closed, the magnets move towards each other due to magnetic pull. Once they connect, the magnets are automatically securely locked together by the mechanical locking functionality. These attachments are extremely robust, reliable and secure.
Hybrid Construction: A blend of 2 constructions to optimise the positive aspects of each material.
The outer shell is made up of a resistant ABS injected shell on top of the head to help absorb shocks and a polycarbonate (PC) lower shell for lightness. It also has expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) on the inside.
In-Mold: Construction with unique moulding between the outer shell and the inner lining, significantly reducing the weight of the helmet and providing more efficient ventilation. This unique construction also ensures a better diffusion of the impact over a larger part of the helmet.
The outer shell made from polycarbonate (known for its excellent impact resistance) is directly moulded with the expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner foam.