Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Membrane: D-Dry® Plus
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 30,000 mm
- Breathability: 30,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Fit: Tight fit
Construction & Zips:
- 2 in 1: protective outer jacket and insulating inner layer
- Great for skiing and everyday
- High performance: weather resistant
- Baby camel hair wool insulating padding
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® waterproof front zip
- TrailKnit® collar
- Fully waterproof seams (outer jacket)
- Cape hood
- Outer jacket: 2 zipped side pockets
- Interior fleece: 2 zipped side pockets
Sleeves & Waist:
- Zip openings on the cuffs (outer jacket)
- Powder skirt
- Main composition - outer jacket: D-Dry® Plus
- Main composition - inner jacket: Euphoria®
- Padding - inner jacket: 100G/m² camel hair
- Lining - inner jacket: Pertex®
TrailKnit®: A fabric construction made by electronic knitting machines. This construction provides a much soft, stretchier and more fitted fabric that will follow your movements.
TrailKnit enables a complex seamless fabric for making technical clothing to meet the needs of key areas of the body.
D-Dry® Plus: Exclusive laminated microporous structure that makes a fabric waterproof and breathable. The micropores are a thousand times smaller than a water drop, but larger than water vapour. This means they allow water vapour to escape to the outside.
D-Dry® Plus is made using a new unique 3-layer process. It has extremely light canvas, laminated on the back of the waterproof/breathable layer, which is sandwiched between the canvas and the fabric membrane. This new structure is lighter, more compact and more resistant.
D-Dry® Plus guarantees protection from the rain and snow (30 000 mm water column) and allows sweat to escape during intense activities (30,000 g/m2/24 hours).
Pertex®: Pertex® fabrics encourage rapid evaporation by utilising capillary action to disperse moisture over a broad area, rather than wicking directly through the weave of the fabric. Lightweight (60 g/m²), resistant and extremely breathable, it is designed to optimise thermal efficiency, preventing the onset of hypothermia and stabilising the core body temperature.