Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: PrimaLoft®
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Fit: Regular
Construction & Zips:
- Range: Hard Pack (HP)
- Dermizax™ EV non-porous membrane
- Padded inserts on the thigh
- Zip vents on the thighs
- Waterproof sealed seams
Waist & Legs:
- Adjustable with inside velcro tabs
- Protection from skis on the leg hem
- Outer material: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft®, 60 g/m²
- Padding: 92% polyester, 8% resin
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Principal inserts: 100% nylon
- Rear inserts: 79% nylon, 21% elastane
Dermizax™ EV: a waterproof, windproof and antiperspirant membrane that works by using moving molecules as opposed to most other membranes that have micropores.
It provides high performance and durability The Dermizax™ membrane is extremely flexible. Its elasticity is over 200%. Practically, this means the membrane can be stretched up to twice its own length in four directions. These garments are comfortable and have a reduced risk of tearing during extreme activities.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Hard Pack: Speed, performance and protection for downhill skiing. Winter is a demanding season and HP meets the skier's needs with a special resort collection, developed alongside top athletes. Skiers who live for speed, pushing their ski grip to the limits and those who keep control while flying down the steepest slopes.