Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Dermizax™ EV
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: PrimaLoft®
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: Removable
- Fit: Regular
Construction & Zips:
- Dermizax™ EV non-porous membrane
- Robust waterproof stitching
- Compartmented construction
- Non removable hood
- Reflective fastening strips
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Outer material: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Inserts: 73% nylon, 27% elastane
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft®, 200 g/m²
Dermizax™ EV: a waterproof, windproof and antiperspirant membrane that works by using moving molecules as opposed to most other membranes that have micropores.
It provides high performance and durability The Dermizax™ membrane is extremely flexible. Its elasticity is over 200%. Practically, this means the membrane can be stretched up to twice its own length in four directions. These garments are comfortable and have a reduced risk of tearing during extreme activities.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.