Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Membrane: Dermizax®
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Fit: Regular
Construction & Zips:
- Range: Hard Pack (HP)
- Ideal for demanding skiers
- Performance, comfort and warmth
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Adjustable hood
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped ski pass pocket
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Powder skirt
- Dermizax® membrane: 100% polyester
- Outer material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: D-Thermo (body 160 g/m² - sleeves 100 g/m²)
- Padding: 85% polyester, 15% resin
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Principal inserts: 79% nylon, 21% elastane
- Rear inserts: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
Dermizax® is a highly technical waterproof and breathable membrane.
Its micro-porous structure ensures exceptional breathability. When the body temperature rises, the polymer molecules activate and help wick sweat away.
This structure ensures exceptionally long-lasting breathability. As it is completely waterproof, it offers exceptional protection for all activities and conditions. Taped seams provide optimal protection.
D-Thermo®: Synthetic microfibre thermal insulation from Dainese. It provides a great balance of weight and warmth, with a reasonable amount of compressibility.
Hard Pack: Speed, performance and protection for downhill skiing. Winter is a demanding season and HP meets the skier's needs with a special resort collection, developed alongside top athletes. Skiers who live for speed, pushing their ski grip to the limits and those who keep control while flying down the steepest slopes.