Please note: These products are a small fit. If you're between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Use: winter sports
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Fit: Tight fit
- 4-way stretch
- Protective membrane
- Stretchy fabric for freedom of movement
- Durable, breathable construction
- PrimaLoft® Gold thermal insulation
- Seams, fully taped seams
- 2 side pockets
Waist & Legs:
- Removable shoulder straps with double fastening
- Side straps for size adjustment
- Snow gaiters
- Resistant reinforcements on the legs
- Openings on the ankles
- Outer material: 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Insulation: D-Thermo, 100 g
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
D-Dry® Plus: Exclusive laminated microporous structure that makes a fabric waterproof and breathable. The micropores are a thousand times smaller than a water drop, but larger than water vapour. This means they allow water vapour to escape to the outside.
D-Dry® Plus is made using a new unique 3-layer process. It has extremely light canvas, laminated on the back of the waterproof/breathable layer, which is sandwiched between the canvas and the fabric membrane. This new structure is lighter, more compact and more resistant.
D-Dry® Plus guarantees protection from the rain and snow (30 000 mm water column) and allows sweat to escape during intense activities (30,000 g/m2/24 hours).
D-Thermo®: Synthetic microfibre thermal insulation from Dainese. It provides a great balance of weight and warmth, with a reasonable amount of compressibility.