Use: winter sports
- Model: women's
- Range: Pro Series
- Ski gloves for professionals
- Unmatched fit, protection and dexterity
- Velcro cuffs
- 100 % waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® insert
- Abrasion-resistant Pertex® membrane
- Unbeatable fit
- Best material on the market
- Great hand protection
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Great dexterity
- Soft fleece lining
- Comfortable and soft
- Weight per pair: 180 g
- Temperature range: -1° to -12°C
- PrimaLoft® Gold
- Pertex® Shield
- Soft PrimaLoft Gold fleece lining, 170 g
- Soft, resistant sheepskin fingers and palm
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using Gore-Tex® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
PrimaLoft® GOLD: PrimaLoft® Gold is the benchmark for high performance synthetic insulation.
Pertex® Shield: This shield-like composition represents a fusion of technically advanced fabric faces with a microporous waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (7,000 g / m² / 24h) coating. With the focus on durability, shield combines wind and water protection with excellent breathability.
Pro Series: Designed for professionals, Pro Series gloves have properties to resist intensive everyday use in extreme conditions. They provide premium functionality and latest generation durability.