Use: winter sports
- Slim fit
- Windproof, breathable fabric
- Breathability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Water resistance: 20,000 g / m² / 24 H
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surface
- Zipped opening from hips to knees
- Articulated knees for comfort
- Stretchy, removable straps
- Belt loops
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Light and comfortable
- Full freedom of movement
- Weight: 585 g (size L)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Proof™ Eco 2-layer, 60% recycled polyester, 40% polyester, 75D, 126 g / m²
- Edge reinforcements: Schoeller Keprotec 73% cordura polyamide, 14% polyurethane, 13% kevlar, 172 g/m²
- Bluesign® approved
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
PROOF™ ECO: PROOF™ ECO fabrics are durable, recycled and / or approved by Bluesign®, as well as totally windproof, waterproof and breathable. To further protect you from the forces of nature, the outer fabric has been treated with a lower impact DWR to evacuate water and repel dirt. Proof™ Eco fabrics provide balanced performance, a reduced impact on the environment and all-day user comfort.
Schoeller® Keprotec: This extremely protective fabric was initially developed for motorbike racing. High-resistance aramid fibres, such as Kevlar® fibres, ensure high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of comfort.
Cordura®: A high tech fabric known for its durability, solidity, light weight and easy care. Cordura® is extremely abrasion-resistant (4 times more than standard nylon and 20 times more than cotton). The light, rough surface is typical for this fabric.
Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
TAKE CARE: Eco-friendly and sustainable label created by Haglöfs for the product development process. The label indicates that a product meets at least one of the following sustainability criteria:
- Bluesign® product that aims to respect environmental and manufacturing standards
- Made from recycled materials
- Made from organic cotton: natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre