Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Construction: 3.5 layers
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Snow gaiters
- Regular fit
- 3.5-layer fabric construction
- 4 way stretch construction
- Additional carbon print on the back for heat reflection
- Side zip vents
- Adjustable waistband with velcro tabs
- Brushed knit waistband lining
- Zipped lower legs with gussets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Bluesign® certified material
- DWR fluorocarbon-free protection
- Weight: 425 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- 4-way stretch
- Main fabric: Proof™ - 85% cordura® polyamide, 15% elastane
- Secondary fabric: 40D Cordura® woven fabric
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® - 73% polyamide Cordura® 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
PROOF™: Stretch fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, limiting ecological impact. The membrane is windproof and waterproof with a high level of breathability. PROOF™ allows you to face all weather conditions.
Cordura®: A high tech fabric known for its durability, solidity, light weight and easy care. Cordura® is extremely abrasion-resistant (4 times more than standard nylon and 20 times more than cotton). The light, rough surface is typical for this fabric.
Schoeller® Keprotec: This extremely protective fabric was initially developed for motorbike racing. High-resistance aramid fibres, such as Kevlar® fibres, ensure high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of comfort.
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: