Use: outdoor activities, hiking, winter sports
- Fit: Regular
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Synthetic blow down for warmth
- Full zip
- Quilted construction
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Light, windproof and abrasion-resistant
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Stretchy fleece shoulder inserts
- Elasticated waist and cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- DWR fluorocarbon-free protection
- Back length: 77 cm (size L)
- Bluesign® certified material
- Weight: 420 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: Pertex® Quantum 30D- 100% recycled polyamide, 48 g/m²
- Insulation: QuadFusion ™ Mimic 100% recycled polyester
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
QuadFusion™ Mimic: QuadFusion™ Mimic insulation takes its name from its ability to mimic down. For winter 2017, the insulation's construction was redesigned so that now it is made with spiral fibres that, when combined, make up small balls of polyester. These balls help trap air between the fibres, but also between the balls themselves. QuadFusion™ Mimic insulation is spread through the quilting of insulating garments in the same way as down is used.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: