Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Soft, light and compact
- Fit: Regular
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Full zip with windproof flap
- 2 side pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hems
- Stores away in the pocket
- High collar with chin-guard
- Polartec® PowerStretch® shoulder inserts
- Windproof and abrasion-resistant fabric
- Bluesign® certified material
- DWR fluorocarbon-free protection
- Back length: 77.5 cm (size L)
- Weight: 335 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: Pertex® Quantum - 100% recycled polyamide
- Inserts: Polartec® PowerStretch®
- Filling: 20D down, 36 g/m²
- Insulation: 90% down, 10% feathers - fill power 800 cuin, premium quality
- Contains non-fabric parts of animal origin
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
Polartec® Power Stretch®: Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is designed to withstand a wide range of movements and constantly return to its original shape, with the help of its extremely resilient elastic fibres. It offers increased durability compared to other comparable elastic fabrics.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.