Use: outdoor activities, climbing, mountaineering
- Quilted construction
- Premium quality water-repellent treated down, 800 fill power
- Synthetic filling on the shoulders and hood for insulation
- 2 side pockets
- 2 inside chest pockets
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretchy cuffs
- Adjustable hem for a slim fit
- Bluesign® certified material
- Back length: 80 cm (size L)
- Weight: 815 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: Pertex® Quantum, 100% polyamide
- Filling: 20D down, 37 g/m²
- Reinforcements: Pertex® Quantum - 100% recycled polyamide - 48 g/m²
- Insulation: 90% down, 10% feathers - 800 cuin fill power, superior quality
- Contains non-fabric parts of animal origin
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
R.D.S Standard: Responsible Down Standard (R.D.S) certification ensures that the down comes from geese that have been treated well and commits producers to respect certain criteria when producing down.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: